I've been trying for months to figure out just what I wanted to do with Melody Miller's awesome-giant-bee-featuring Ruby Star Spring, and I finally decided that a new Mod Mosaic quilt was the way to go.
Then I just went crazy making blocks! No plan for the block or finished quilt size. I just tried to make blocks in a variety of sizes and to include some of the featured prints in each one.
Here's some of the blocks up on the wall. So far, so good!
I'm going to use these blocks to make a quilt similar in composition to this one. The negative space on one side will be Kona Raffia and the negative space on the other side will be Kona Emerald.
By the way, I just published a new tutorial for making Mod Mosaic Quilt Blocks! You can find it here.