New Basics for the Modern Quiltmaker (2010)
- 12 quilt projects for beginners, confident beginners, and intermediates
- Alternate colorways included with each project show you how swapping out fabrics can change the look of the same block.
- Learn how to cut, piece, appliqué, machine quilt, bind, and finish.
- Pick up helpful tips and tricks to stay organized and master the methods.
Try a fresh, relaxed approach to making quilts with this new "go-to" book. The bright aesthetic and clear, simple instructions guide beginners and intermediates alike through the entire process of creating fun and useful quilts that they'll be proud to call their own.
Winner of the 2011 Next Generation Indie Book Award ("How To" category)
12 Quilts to Take You Beyond the Basics (2012)
- Expand your skills with new designs and techniques.
- Each project shows additional coloways. Have fun with all your favorite fabrics.
- Make your next quilt even more sophisticated and beautiful.
- All quilt designs include coordinating pieced backs.
Are you ready for the next level of creative patchwork? These projects are bold, bright, graphic, and designed to give modern quilters new challenges. Learn new skills and create your best quilt yet. Make it fresh, make it fun, make it something you will use and cherish for years to come.
75 Innovative Blocks - 6 Sampler Quilts (2014)
- 75 modern blocks: 25 small rectangles, 25 medium squares, and 25 long rectangles.
- Cutting charts and instructions for each block.
- Three examples of each block are included.
- Full-size templates are included and can also be downloaded for printing directly onto freezer paper.
- Mix and match - 6 sampler projects show you just a few of the endless possibilities.
Celebrate your favorite fabrics with these unique, modern sampler quilts.